Treasury Coordinator - Finance/Banking (Business Operations)
Treasury Coordinator - Business Operations
** Treasury Coordinator, Global Asset Management Bank, Manchester- 6 months**
This role would be to assist in providing operational support to all Newton business areas. This would also Includes: provision of a cashflow management service; support of the Asset Reconciliations team; and a variety of other (mainly) process-driven operational support tasks. To ensure that all allocated work and incoming issues are dealt with without risk to the company, in an efficient manner and to the satisfaction of all internal and external clients.
- Undertake the day-to-day work of the Business Operations team. Contribute to the maintenance of effective checklists and procedure documents and demonstrate a continuous process improvement approach.
- Undertake the daily cashflow analysis and posting process across the Newton client base ensuring timely update of Newton investment accounting records.
- Cash and Stock Reconciliations.
- Reconciliation-related administrative cash posting instructions.
- Undertake other operational support tasks, projects and query handling.
- Represent the Business Operations team in meetings (internal and external) when required and demonstrate effective relationships with other Newton areas.
- Produce Management Information and Compliance reporting also adhoc reporting for the team to the required.
- Provide input into audit and control processes (internal and external auditors of Newton) on behalf of the team.
- Provide support to the Supervisor - Business Operations as required.
- Monitor, document and report business risks and internal controls of the function managed, alerting Senior Management immediately of any significant changes.
- Provide accurate and appropriate management information to Senior Management.
- Maintaining and test a current and effective continuity plan to ensure an appropriate response to any disruption to systems, information services, communications and office facilities.
- Set professional example to staff
- Support and encourages staff development, objective setting and appraisal.
- Manage any delegated budget in a manner that will best serve Newton's best interests.
- Provide the Finance Department with monthly tracking and projection information.
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 24 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly. Adecco is an employment consultancy and operates as an equal opportunities employer.