Senior Finance Assistant
Our client, a highly successful international company, are recruiting for a Senior Finance Assistant within their busy Finance team based in Taunton. This is a full time role working from Monday to Friday with excellent benefits.
This exciting role would be perfect for someone with a minimum of 1 year's finance or accounting work experience looking for a new challenge involving book-keeping and numerical analysis. Ideally you will have a relevant finance qualification, e.g. AAT or studying towards this.
You'll need a strong commercial awareness of a retail business environment coupled with the ability to interrogate and analyse data. Some experience of accounting software along with experience of credit control would be useful, but training will be given. Understanding of business systems and their impact and relevance are essential.
The ideal candidate will be able to:
- Work independently flexibly managing own priorities
- Demonstrate a questioning approach
- Show initiative
- Confidently communicate at all levels
- Demonstrate an enthusiastic approach to work with a willingness to learn new skills and gain knowledge
- Ownership of tasks allocated and drive to conclusion
- Show a strong attention to detail
- Proactive / Self-motivated approach
- Methodical and logical worker with the ability to prioritise objectives and deliver to timescales
- System literate- including Microsoft applications (strong Excel skills)
- Ability to adapt communication style as required
If you are interested in this opportunity then please either apply online or contact Georgie by calling 01823 285440 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Office Angels are acting as an employment agency for this role. Please visit our website www.office-angels.com for similar positions and to experience our virtual website. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.