£150 to £200 per day
Our high profile Banking client currently has an opportunity for a Banking Administrator
To work in there offices based in London.
The regulatory control team in EMEA Asset Servicing oversees adherence to the regulatory policies and procedures for the first line of defence in the business. These policies derive from US, UK and Europe wide legislation, including the Senior Managers Regime, the Certified Persons Regime and MiFID. This role would support the Regulatory Oversight Manager in managing a number of procedures relating to regulatory compliance and providing reporting to management. The role is also responsible for identification of improved procedural controls in relation to existing and new regulatory oversight matters.
- Verify that policies and procedures are being followed in relation to the Certified Persons Regime.
- Manage and verify adherence to the MiFID Knowledge and Competence Regime.
- Support the implementation and subsequent maintenance of the PROACT regulatory mapping tool, managing the workflow for new regulations as they pass through the tool.
- Conduct periodic processes required to support regulatory attestations.
- Prepare summary reports on the above topics for management reporting.
- Support regulatory change projects as needed, during the impact assessment stage in support of the regulatory change function.
Knowledge and Experience
- Good technology skills across Microsoft Office and Sharepoint
- Highly organised and capable of working to deadlines.
- A team player with a desire to extend their knowledge of the business
- Strong communications skills
- Attention to detail
- Financial Service background
- Organisation & time management
If you wish to apply for the above position, please call me on 01782 558209 or email on
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 24 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly. Adecco is an employment consultancy and operates as an equal opportunities employer.
Pontoon is a global HR outsourcing company specialising in improving an organisation's talent. We manage the contingent workforce and statement of work resources on behalf of our clients, as well as source and recruit direct hires. Pontoon's approach results in significant cost savings and revenue improvement, increased worker quality, workforce insight and greater regulatory compliance. A division of Adecco with operations in nearly 100 countries and with more than 1,500 colleagues worldwide, the Jacksonville, Florida-based organisation delivers solutions to more than 150 industry-leading companies.
More searches like this
- Banking & Financial Services Administration jobs in London (Greater)
- Banking Operations Administration jobs in London (Greater)
- Office & secretarial Administration jobs in London (Greater)
- Administration Administration jobs in London (Greater)
- Administrative Assistance Administration jobs in London (Greater)