Do you have a good sense of smell?
No food intolerances?
Love the opportunity to work part of a team?
Excited at the prospect of being able to assess a wide range of crisps, cakes and snacks?
If so, apply now!
Benefits of working for Pepsico:
* Flexible working (6-8 hours per week)
* Bonus scheme
* Paid holidays
* Staff shop
* Full Training
* The opportunity to work in the Walkers factory
* You will be assessing a wide range of snacks, cereals and fruit juices.
* Participate in product and sensory related training, and successfully applying this learning to the day to day job
* Evaluation and characterisation of existing and new products and brands
* Identifying new ways to eat products
* Identify ways to improve packaging
* General good health, no allergies; no intolerance's; good dentition
* Detail orientated with good perceptual and descriptive ability
* Passion for product evaluation and experiencing new sensations
* Prepared to sample a variety of different tastes and ingredients
* Excellent interpersonal skills to ensure effective team communication
* Take on board feedback on performance, training and calibration in a positive and professional manner
* Computer literate
* Excellent timekeeping
We are looking for people with good taste buds who can work part time and who can commit to a long term project!