Business Analyst-Recovery, Resolution, Wind down, London 6ms
Business Analyst, SWD, PRA, Recovery and Resolution Project, London, 6 months
Tier One Investment Bank is looking to appoint an Experienced Business Analyst to work on one of three strategic solvency wind down project. The work streams include: Capital Reporting, Liquidity Reporting, PnL and data flows
The Solvent Wind Down program within Finance Change is an annual submission to the PRA a Solvent Wind Down (SWD) analysis for the UK entities. SWD is an annual requirement by the PRA for a number of international banks and involves the theoretical wind down of the UK legal entities looking at the costs, balance sheet, liquidity, capital and operational impacts of a wind down scenario.
We are looking for a Business Analyst to work in the project team to deliver the 2018 iteration of the SWD submission as well as defining a target state to enable global alignment across different regions with similar regulatory demand on solvent wind down analysis and delivery to the target state roadmap.
- Work with process owners and subject matter experts SMEs to understand and outline business process and current state
- Design the target state and solution for SWD
- Document the business requirements, functional requirements
- Define test cases, testing requirements and execute testing under an agile development model
The program is recognized to require strong change expertise and skill sets to deliver a credible plan to the PRA, covering Recovery and Resolution, Treasury, Risk and Finance such as Product Control, Financial Planning, Regulatory Reporting.
Essentials Skills and Qualifications:
- Banking industry experience
- Strong business analysts with
- Extensive Change experience
- Experience and understanding of Finance processes such as Risk, Capital, Liquidity and data flow.
- Experience is delivery of regulatory deliveries, delivery of recovery type project such as solvent wind down is desired but not essential
If you wish to apply for the above position, please call me on 01782 558067 or email on martin.boulton @ pontoonsolutions.com
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 24 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.
Pontoon is a global HR outsourcing company specializing in improving an organization's talent. We manage the contingent workforce and statement of work resources on behalf of our clients, as well as source and recruit direct hires. Pontoon's approach results in significant cost savings and revenue improvement, increased worker quality, workforce insight and greater regulatory compliance. A division of Adecco with operations in nearly 100 countries and with more than 1,500 colleagues worldwide, the Jacksonville, Florida-based organization delivers solutions to more than 150 industry-leading companies.