Senior Employee Relations Manager
Based in the North
Paying up to £55k + Car Allowance + Bonus
Interim 6 Month FTC
Our global private sector client is looking for an experienced Senior Employee Relations Manager to join their team on an interim 6 month FTC. Your role will be to lead a team of ER Specialists across a range of work streams with a focus on acquisitions.
* Work across all UK business streams to ensure first class Employee Relations advice and support is delivered to the business.
* Coach, develop and empower a team of Employee Relations Specialist in all aspects of the ER cycle to deliver Employee Relations excellence.
* Identify and develop KPI's to measure, analyse and report to senior leaders.
* Build credible and lasting relationships with Senior Managers.
* Shape and influence the ER Specialist and Senior Leadership teams in transforming a reactive ER climate into a culture of collaboration and proactive Employee Relations.
* Have responsibility for being the escalation point on all union related matters.
* Support on complex disciplinary and grievance issues and litigation strategy, relating to tribunal claims in conjunction with senior leaders.
What we are looking for?
* CIPD qualified or relevant HR and employee relations
* Hard working passionate professional with the ability to work effectively under a fast paced pressure environment
* Experience in managing complex acquisitions or whistle-blowing cases
* Experienced in managing and coordinating complex Acquisitions and Service Provision Changes involving TUPE
* Possess extensive experience as a Senior ER Specialist or similar role with a strong ER emphasis gained within a multi-site organisation.
* Demonstrable experience of dealing with an array of complex ER issues within a unionised environment is also required.
Badenoch & Clark is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Badenoch & Clark is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a registered Disability Symbol User.