Learning Management Coordinator
Global FMCG is looking for a Learning Management Coordinator who will be competent with different digital platforms and be good with budget management. Must have experience of managing courses.
- To take overall responsibility for the logistics associated with the running of education courses
- To coordinate the education activity for non-Key Account ECPs, including locums, national conferences and elearning through the company website.
- Coordinate the logistics of the overall Success Through Education Programme
- Understand and manage the needs of customers and faculty members when attending courses at the institute.
- Ability to utilise Learning Management System to coordinate and manage all learning activities, including both face-to-face and virtual
- Organisation and planning of educational events, elearning and digital education (non-Key Account)
- Managing the overall Professional Affairs budget
- Understand how the website is used as an educational tool to support and promote Learning
- Fluency in English
- Experience in organising courses
- High level skills in administrating and using learning management systems (especially Absorb), eCRM systems (SalesForce) and virtual conference platforms (Adobe Connect)
- Strong organisational skills
- Experience in dealing with people at all levels, including senior health care professionals
- Ability to manage budgets and ideally use of ARIBA
- Be confident to manage day to day courses on their own
Spring Technology is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Spring Technology is an Equal Opportunities employer; we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.