Experienced Web Developer-Skipton
An interesting opportunity has arisen for a front end web developer within a growing company. This is a great opportunity to progress and develop your skills within an experienced team. The role is available due to an internal promotion, showing the opportunities available. The client is a multi-award winning company specialising in the development of innovative software products for HR, Recruitment, Candidate Management, Onboarding, Assessment and Survey, who are continually at the cutting edge of recruitment solutions..
- Freedom to demonstrate creativity
- Supportive team mentality
- Free parking
The candidate should be a highly experienced, motivated and creative individual with a track record of quality web programming. You will liase directly with Program Managers and Department Heads and in some instances the client directly. You should be comfortable in collaborating with colleagues in other parts of the business in order to deliver a quality product.
You should be able to demonstrate a combination of the following:
- Proven track record of quality web programming
- JQuery, Backbone, Bootstrap and Foundation
- Use of pre-processors and build automation technologies
- Use of version control software, (Git, SVN)
- Asset creation using Adobe software
- Experience using server-side programming languages such as PHP and C# as wider breadth of knowledge beyond frontend technologies would be an advantage.
You must be able to drive, as there are no public transport links to the office, but free parking is provided.