Job Title: Recruitment / HR Coordinator
EE (formerly Everything Everywhere) is a British mobile network operator, Internet service provider and IPTV provider. It is the largest mobile network operator in the UK, with around 30 million customers and the largest operator of 4G services in Europe.
- Provide ongoing support to the "post offer HR administration process" across EE's UK recruitment function.
- Manage shared inboxes and prioritise workload.
- Mange the IT equipment order process for all new Pontoon contractors
- Manage the process for the BT UIN's & IUSER account requests for Pontoon contractors
- SAP administration for all contractors, starters/leavers and amendments.
- Validation between SAP and Pontoon VMS to ensure that all extensions/contracts etc are processed.
- Assisting Pontoon team with contract extensions
- PAYE SAP IDs and till code requests
- Run shopping cart report which feed through information about purchase orders
- Manage the new joiner process from offer letter through to joining instructions and induction
- Administer HR-related documentation including but not limited to: Offer letters, Contracts of employment, Pensions information and Healthcare information
- Recruitment Administration including but not limited to interview booking, diary management and HR / behavioural assessment.
- Ensure the relevant HR databases are up to date, accurate and comply with relevant legislation.
- Coordinate UIN's and IDs to allow contractors to start on site with access where required.
To be a good HR administrator, you'll need:
- Excellent English language skills is essential and either one of two other European languages would be advantageous.
- HR and Recruitment administration experience is also essential
- Strong administration skills
- Familiarity with business software such as Microsoft Office, Excel, SAP, VMS,
- A high level of confidentiality
- Excellent interpersonal and customer-facing skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- The flexibility and willingness to learn
- To enjoy working with people
- Tact and diplomacy
- Good administrative skills
- The ability to work as part of a team
- The ability to work accurately, with attention to detail
- You are likely to be a graduate either in HR or in a management, psychology or business-related discipline.
- Alternatively, you could have previous experience either in a general administrative role or HR.