Contract - Scrum Master - Bradford
Contract Duration: 3 Months
Day Rate: £350 -£450 per day
You will be joining specialist digital function focusing on customer improvement and in particular, web sites functionality, user experience, user interface and mobile.
You will have a background as a Scrum master supporting team deliver high quality projects.
Day to Day responsibilities
* Coordinate all Scrum Ceremonies including Sprint Planning, Daily Standups, Sprint retrospectives, Sprint Demos, Story Grooming, and Release Planning.
* Mentor and coach teams on Agile/Scrum practices and self-organisation.
* Remove impediments to team deliverables and product goals.
* Assess Scrum Maturity of team and bring team to higher levels of maturity at a sustainable pace.
* Facilitate discussion, decision-making, and conflict resolution.
* Manage project risks, dependencies and issues.
* Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
The ideal background
* Scrum Master Certification (CSM) PMP-ACP or CSP certification.
* A background as a full-time Scrum Master.
* Excellent communication skills and ability to coordinate and work with distributed teams and various internal stakeholders.
* Experience working with different Agile approaches (Scrum, Lean, XP, Kanban, etc.).
* Expertise in diligently applying Agile principles, practices, and theory (User Stories, Story Pointing, Velocity, Burndown Metrics, Agile Games, Tasking, Retrospectives, Cycle Time, Throughput, Work in Progress levels, Product Demos).
* Experience working with various software development practices (BDD, TDD, Continuous Integration, Pairing, Automated Testing, DevOps).
* Offer support and guidance with enhancing existing Agile processes.
* Ability to maintain a predictable schedule for delivery
* Deliver SCRUM across remote sites.
Spring Technology is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Spring Technology is an Equal Opportunities employer; we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.