Amazon Warehouse Operative - £8.20 to £10.16ph
Amazon Warehouse Operative
£8.20 per hour, plus £1.96 night shift allowance (£10.16ph)
Tilbury - LCY2
Amazon are renowned for striving to be the most customer centric company, offering a first class customer experience. In order to achieve this they need the right people operating within their warehouses and to ensure they attract the right people they know they need to listen to what you want. Join our teams and you will be entitled to:
- Amazon Canteen - Free hot drinks, subsidised hot meals, pool tables, air hockey etc
- Amazon Transport - Subsidised buses available from various locations. Please ask for more details. Buses are scheduled to collect you within 10 minutes of the end of your shift.
- Amazon Hours - Great to plan as you know you will be working the same days every week, giving you the same days off each week allowing you to plan in time for all the things you enjoy.
As a Warehouse Operative you will be working at the heart of this world class, rapidly growing business, where no two days will be the same as you can be picking anything from a Christmas tree to a Pumpkin. Working here is fast - paced and fun.
The typical shifts for a Warehouse Operative in Tilbury start from 07:30/08:00 until 18:00/18:30 on days or 18:30/19:00 until 05:00/05:30 on nights.
Starting employment as a Warehouse Operative with Adecco couldn't be easier, the quickest way is to visit:
- Our website via the 'Apply' button to complete an online application form.
- Once completed one of our friendly team will call you back to arrange the best time for you to call in to your local hiring event.
Computer skills a little rusty? Not a problem you can either:
- Call our fantastic team on 0333 0433871 between 08:30 - 21:00 Monday to Friday and 10:00 - 18:00 Saturday and Sunday.
- Pop along to meet your helpful local team at Adecco Room 23, Old Court House, Orsett Road, Grays, Essex, RM17 5DD
Why delay any further? Jump online and apply today.
'Any offer of employment will be conditional upon successful completion of a Criminal Background Check. The Criminal Background Check will be initiated at the agency registration event.'