Night Shift Aircraft Cleaners- Full Time
The role is on-going with the possibility of the role becoming permanent. Paying £7.70 - £9.00 and offering up to 80% discount on travel on Bus / Rail / Coach into the airport!
In order to be meet the criteria required, you will need to
* Be able to work any hours covering a 24/7 operation with no restrictions ( IE study etc) BUT MAINLY ON A SET NIGHT SHIFT
* Be able to make your own way to London Stansted Airport 24/7
* Provide Eligibility to work in the UK
* Be Physically fit
* Be happy to undertake a Basic Disclosure
* Must not have lived outside the UK for more than 6 months at a time in the last 5 years.
* Provide 5 years written references and support any gaps of 30 days or more
The role will involve cleaning of aircraft between flights. And on the night stop overs. You will be able to work as part of a team and understand the importance of working to deadlines.
A proven background in cleaning is required for the role and pride in your work is essential. Some of the duties required will be:
* Cleaning of the seat materials
* Removal of refuse from seat pockets and bins
* Cleaning of the galley and toilet areas
* Hoovering through the cabin
* Deep cleans to be completed where required and depending on the time allocated.
*Up to 80% discount on travel into work on Bus/ Train / Coach
*Opportunity to become permanent
*Discount on food and Drink in the Airport
* Hourly rate of u to £9.00 per hour
If the above sounds like you then please do send me over your CV today or call us on 01438 345 251
Adecco is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.