Are you great with Excel, Data Analysis, Charts or Reporting?
We are currently recruiting for a Data Administrator to work in Taunton, Somerset for a well established organisation. This is varied position, working full time 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday with one hour lunch with a salary of £20,000pa.
- Answering and logging enquiries, providing excellent customer service at all times.
- Using Excel to analyse data and capture missed information.
- Dealing with invoices and chasing some over due invoices.
- Initiating, maintaining and reviewing all customer data on the appropriate systems ensuring customer requests are communicated effectively within the department and to final service providers.
- Weekly reports and dealing with charts to view information.
- Actively liaise with the Account Managers to ensure all opportunities to improve and develop the business are realised and exploited.
- Developing open and supportive relationships with key business partners.
You will ideally have experience in these areas:
- Experienced using Excel, Pivot Tables, V Look ups.
- Experienced in Data Analysis, charts and reports.
- Previous experience in a similar administration role or environment.
The benefits will include a very competitive salary plus excellent benefits, pension scheme and plenty of opportunity for personal development working within a team-orientated and collaborative environment.
To apply for this role please do so online or contact Rebecca on 01823 285440.
Office Angels are acting as an employment agency for this role. Please visit our website www.office-angels.com for similar positions and to experience our virtual website. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.