Customer Service Advisor (Inbound)
A great opportunity available to work for Atos, a leading international IT services company with a client base of international blue-chip companies across all industry sectors. Atos values the individual and strives to deliver an appropriate work-life balance because a motivated and happy person can add untold value to their customers.
Due to the launch of a new government initiative Adecco are recruiting inbound Customer Service Representatives to work within the Call Centre Department for Atos. Customers deserve and expect a rich and consistent customer experience across all communication mediums. As part of the call centre team, you'll be delivering a consistently high level of service to Atos customers.
- Open to change and not be afraid to take on challenges
- Able to work within a fast paced and stimulating environment
- Ensure the customer is at the very heart of everything you do
- Excellent communication skills
- Disciplined work approach
- Good interpersonal skills
- High attention to detail
- Used to working in a team environment supporting colleagues and working to tight timelines and quality targets.
- Experience in a customer centric environment
- Good time management, organisation, prioritisation skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft tools- excel- word -outlook
- Requirement to successfully complete a BPSS security clearance check to do this role
The Shift Pattern will cover the following working hours:
37.5 hour working week:
- Monday to Friday between 8am and 8pm on average one week of 8pm finishes per month
- Weekends will be either a Saturday or Sunday working between 8am and 4pm or on occasions you may have to work both a Saturday and Sunday between 8am to 4pm although on average one weekend per month
Customer Service Representative Responsibilities:
- Service Delivery: Deliver customer query resolution across a number of customer contact channels; consistently meeting performance indicators in accuracy and timeliness
- Performance management: Actively engage in training, coaching and performance management. Displaying the skills and behaviours required to be truly customer centric
- Team spirit and wellbeing: Proactively support company initiatives around staff wellbeing.
- Communication and Engagement: Be clear & concise in written, verbal and email communication
- Problem solving and Transformation: Record and act as appropriate on customer feedback and trends.
- Compliance and Regulation: Follow all compliance, legal and regulatory requirements, completing all relevant training
- Industry awards: Support the maintenance of all relevant Industry standards (ISO, IIP, CCA etc).
You will be required to undergo a credit and security check prior to starting.
Atos is an equal opportunity employer.