Job Title: School Secretary
Location: Central Wimbledon
Pay Rate: £9.00 - £11.00 (depending on experience)
Are you currently looking for permanent or temporary work? Do you have recent office based experience? Are you immediately available? Do you live within 5 miles of Wimbledon?
Office Angels Wimbledon are currently recruiting for an experienced School Secretary. The successful candidate must hold a valid DBS currently and have strong previous experience within a similar role.
- General administrative duties; scanning, filing, inbox management, working with various spread sheets/ documents/ , post duties/ project management and diary management
- Process high volumes of data onto SIMS
- Covering Reception - signing visitors in and out of the building
- Safe guarding duties and maintaining confidential documentation
- Liaising with parents and members of staff
- Previous experience as a School Secretary within a school or education setting.
- Good Microsoft Office skills; Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to prioritise your time and workload
If you have the right skills and experience for this role then please apply today. Our client is looking forward to conducting interviews and starting someone new in their team. By registering with Office Angels you will benefit from the support of a dedicated and experienced recruitment consultant, have access to various interviewing techniques, regular updates of the local employment market and consistent feedback on all applications. This service is offered right through to the day you start your new role and beyond! Please be aware that we are currently receiving a high volume of applications and will endeavour to contact all applicants, however if you have not been contacted within 72hrs please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion and your CV will be kept on record for future positions. Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.