Office Angels are currently looking for an experienced Marketing Manager to join a vibrant team in Hemel Hempstead. You will be tasked with managing all the marketing for the business, brands, activities and campaigns. You will be responsible for developing plans across brand, outdoor advertising, PR, website management, email and social media.
- Developing marketing strategies
- Manage digital marketing campaigns in line with sales activities
- Produce engaging content for our website and social media platforms that attract our target market
- Build strategic relationships and partners within the industry
- Build initiatives to strengthen the brand personality
- Manage product campaigns to raise brand awareness
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing
- Measure and report performance of marketing campaigns
Skills and Competencies
- Strong marketing experience with a degree in marketing or similar
- Ideally qualified member of the CIM or equivalent
- Previous experience in a digital marketing role
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts
- Experience in e-commerce, SEO, PPC, Email marketing and social media
- Competent working knowledge of IT including Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint and marketing tools.
If you feel like this could be the role for you, please apply today!
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.