Assistant Marketing Manager
Assistant Marketing Manager - Chislehurst
I am currently looking to recruit for an experienced Marketing professional to join a growing business in Chislehurst. Working directly alongside the Marketing Manager at their professional and corporate office as the Assistant Marketing Manager, you will take responsibility for developing the group Marketing strategy.
This role offers high volumes of responsibility and a varied workload. It will be your duty to work to ensure that all digital channels, content, promotional and advertising activities are optimised and delivered. Your responsibilities will be as follows:
- Devise and implement the online marketing strategy for all offices
- Working with and coordinating with third party agencies
- Assist with the development of the annual, quarterly and monthly marketing plans
- Work in a reactive fashion to adjust to any changes in the marketplace
- Analyse the results of marketing initiatives
- Build relationships with external staff in order to ensure all marketing activities met requirements
- Conduct market research and benchmark against competitors
- Design and maintain a social media presence
- Create landing pages, develop new content and optimise the user journey
- Ad hoc analysis and reporting
The ideal candidate for this position will have an excellent understanding of the digital marketing field and will have experience of using website analytical tools, managing databases, social media and display advertising campaigns.
You will have a creative approach and will enjoy producing material that engages with potential customers. You will enjoy taking a pro-active approach, working as part of a close knit team and taking ownership over your own workload.
With a view to get the successful candidate in place as soon as possible we are looking to begin interviewing immediately, so to be considered please apply right away.
If successfully shortlisted for this vacancy we will invite you in to register with one of our consultants. By registering with Office Angels you will benefit from the support of a dedicated and experienced recruitment consultant, have access to various interviewing techniques, regular updates of the local employment market and consistent feedback on all applications. This service is offered right through to the day you start your new role and beyond!
Due to the high volumes of applications that we receive we are only able to make contact with successful applicants. Should you not hear back from us within 3 - 5 working days unfortunately you have been unsuccessful.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.