At Nationwide our members have a voice, and in her poem ‘Building the Building Society’ poet Jo Bell uses hers to tell the story of how our building society began.
Savings Advisor - £8.79 per hour - Temp to Perm
- Does the thought of working in finance with a company that will support your career progression excite you?
- Do you have a passion for delivering excellent customer service?
- Do you thrive off of challenging and interesting work?
- Do you want to work for an employer who genuinely cares and lets you be yourself?
- Is recognition for your successes important to you?
If the answer is yes to all five of the above questions then continue reading...
We at the Adecco Group are partnered with Nationwide and helping them with an exciting recruitment project.
Nationwide are looking for candidates who are looking to start a career in Finance or looking for a change in direction from their current role.
We are looking for enthusiastic people to come and work for one of UK's leading banks for one year on a full or part time temporary basis which will then lead to a permanent role for the right candidates after the first year.
For the first year in your journey with Nationwide you will be based in their lively, professional call centre based in Swindon. The calls are all inbound and you will be helping customers with queries about their bank accounts, savings, credit cards, loans and many more.
Full training will be given by Nationwide's highly experienced learning and development team.
Please click on the link below to find out more about why a career at Nationwide is so rewarding:
Below are some of the tasks you will do on a daily basis:
- Helping Nationwide customers manage their finances.
- Making sure that every discussion has a positive outcome.
- Advising on products that the customer may benefit from and referring them to a Financial Advisor.
- Solving queries in a professional manor with a positive outcome.
The successful candidate will have the below qualities:
- Outstanding customer service skills.
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Able to understand and resolve queries.
- A naturally friendly, helpful personality.
- Supportive and Enthusiastic.
The pay for this role is £8.79 per hour and you can either work on a part-time or full-time basis. The hours Monday to Sunday between the hours of 6am - 10pm. For full-time hours you will only work 8 hours per day and you will be given your shift pattern within 12 weeks' notice giving you plenty of time to plan ahead!! Part-time hours are 4 days per week and a Saturday 5pm-10pm.
Due to the shift patterns it is essential that you have your own transport / are able to get to the call centre - Please see map
Please note that in the first two week no holiday can be taken as you will be training.
You will also need to pass a basic criminal record / credit check.
Adecco is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
More searches like this
- Accountancy & Finance Sales Administration jobs in Swindon
- Banking & Financial Services Sales Administration jobs in Swindon
- Banking Operations Sales Administration jobs in Swindon
- Call Centre & Customer Service Sales Administration jobs in Swindon
- Office & secretarial Sales Administration jobs in Swindon