Calling all Summer Job-Hunters - £10.50ph
Are you looking for a fun summer job where you will gain valuable experience?
- Great rates of pay and flexible shifts?
- Fancy free train fares?
- Do you thrive off of helping people?
- Possess excellent Customer service skills?
- Able to get to Petersfield?
- Other locations: Winchester / Salisbury / Southampton / Clapham Junction
If the answer is yes to the above questions then working for South West Trains could well be for you!!
We at The Adecco Group are helping the South West Line into London Waterloo with their blockade project which will positively transform the journeys of millions of people. The South West line is one of the busiest, with half a million passengers every day, £800 million investment in passenger improvement will give the public Extra platforms, new longer trains and improved passenger facilities.
The successful candidate will be comfortable with the following:
- Meeting and greeting customers and pulling out all of the stops to make their journey smooth at a time of major disruption
- Dealing with queries in a calm and polite manner
- Wearing a uniform
- Flexible around shifts
- Dealing with Customer queries face to face
- Are you able to get to Petersfield?
- View Map
- Excellent rates of pay, Free travel on South West Lines for the duration of the project for successful candidates.
- £45 retainer subject to time keeping and attendance criteria will be paid at the end of the project.
- If this sounds like something you would like to apply for then please apply to this advert.
Adecco is an equal opportunities employer.
If you do not hear from one of our consultants within 7 days of applying for this role, please assume you have been unsuccessful in this instance.
Your CV will be kept on file and you will be considered for future vacancies that match your skills.
Adecco is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.