Head of Property Sales
The successful candidate will be responsible for the delivery of the organisations outright and shared ownership sales programmes including the project management of schemes from identification and acquisition of sites to the sale of properties upon completion.
You will demonstrate experience in the following:
- Setting and monitoring financial and performance targets relating to the sales programme and ensure that there are systems in place to accurately achieve this.
- Assisting the Director in the preparation of the annual development budget and long term capital expenditure forecast.
- Identifying and procuring sites that are suitable for the outright or shared ownership sales programmes.
- Undertaking research on sales opportunities including market and competitor analysis and produce a marketing plan for each development.
- Preparing business cases including financial and risk appraisal that identify the most appropriate property mix and tenure for each proposed development.
- Setting and managing sales marketing budgets ensuring the selling function is properly resourced.
- Implementing the acquisition of sites and procurement of works for each sales development.
- Ensuring all contractual and procurement arrangements are in place and comply with financial regulations, standing orders and other internal governance requirements.
- Liaising with estate agents, solicitors and other professionals to ensure successful delivery of the sales programme.
- Liaising with and maintain effective communication with internal and external customers, partners and stakeholders throughout the sales process.
- Ensuring show homes are professionally furnished and maintained and manage direct sales staff
If you are interested in the opportunity and demonstrate the above experience contact Liam Jones in confidence on 0161 838 7926 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Badenoch & Clark is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Badenoch & Clark is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a registered Disability Symbol User.