FX Operations/Client Services Representative
FX Operations/client services representative
MLFC, 2 King Edward Street offices, London
12 MONTH CONTRACT
Bank of America Merrill Lynch is currently seeking to recruit a Client Service Representative
to work as part of the EMEA eFICC Client Connectivity in King Edward Street, London
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your career into the Global Client Operations division of Bank of America Merrill Lynch and support the on-boarding, training, and relationship management of clients on BofAML's Rates, Credit, Emerging Markets, and FX e-commerce platform. The team supports a fast growing electronic business operating in true partnership with our Front Office stakeholders. The role is mainly focused on FX products and is high profile as it has a direct impact on the firm's revenue generating abilities.
Key skills for a Documentation Specialist:
- General knowledge of the Rates, Credit, Emerging Markets, and FX markets and the mainstream products in use.
- Knowledge of FIX API configuration and / database queries / FIX log analysis
- Experience of dealing directly with hedge fund and/or institutional clients, preferably in an Rates, Credit, Emerging Markets, and FX/ client service capacity.
- Confidence when dealing with the internal salesforce
- Ability to investigate and resolve day to day issues
- Ability to use initiative on a day to day basis, and not be reliant on procedures
- Awareness of Single-bank FX e-commerce platforms and their functionality
- Knowledge of Multi-bank FX vendor platforms
Responsibilities of a Documentation Specialist:
- On-boarding new clients and new / additional users to BofAML's FX e-commerce platform - both internal and external.
- Seeking requisite trading approval to onboard new clients
- Bringing on clients across multiple vendor channels as well as our own proprietary trading GUI plus setting up eFX options clients
- Performing pitches or demo's of our etrading applications.
- Being the 1st point of contact for users of BofAML's FX e-commerce platform. Expected to have comprehensive knowledge of platform in order to provide a premium client experience.
- Extensive liaison with e-FX and voice FX sales teams
- Configuration of pricing schedules for clients
- Problem investigation and resolution (could be due to mapping problems / price feeds / technical outages / credit etc)
If you wish to apply for the above position, please call me on 01782 558349 or email on
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 24 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly. Adecco is an employment consultancy and operates as an equal opportunities employer
Apply for FX Operations/Client Services Representative
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly