Temp2Perm Customer Service Advisor
Office Angels are currently recruiting for a leading distribution company in Orpington for a Customer Service Adviser.
This role will be temp2perm so the successful candidate must be available immediately to start temping and must want a permanent position.
- Taking a high volume of inbound calls from trade suppliers
- Covering an email correspondence inbox
- Answering queries, aiming to resolve any issues or mistakes
- Processing large quantity orders of goods and materials
- Sending samples to customers
- Advising of delivery time and product information
The skills/experience required:
- Strong customer service and telephone manner
- Experience in an office role or call centre
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Package
Working with Office Angels on a temporary assignment - you will be entitled to the following fantastic benefits:
- Weekly pay
- Annual leave entitlement
- Pension package
- Regular contact with Recruitment Specialists
Due to the high volumes of applications that we receive we are only able to make contact with successful applicants. Should you not hear back from us within 3 - 5 working days unfortunately you have been unsuccessful.
Office Angels are an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.