* Set up, maintain and off-board client billing records within the billing system.
* Build and manage relationships with key global stakeholders including Client Business, Operations and other Finance teams ensuring any decisions and process changes are clearly communicated along with their impact.
* Ensure the controls over client records within the Billing Systems are adequately maintained and that data integrity is not compromised and up to date.
* Ensure all processes are following Sarbanes Oxley risk control and operating procedures, and that these procedures reflect the actual process within the department.
* Actively support ad hoc projects/issues as requested.
* Prior asset management experience.
* Prior experience in developing processes.
* Intermediate Level Excel and should be competent with data manipulation, using pivot tables, data sorts, subtotals, lookups and formulae.
To find out more about this role, to see the full job description and to take the next step to securing this exciting opportunity please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 0131 524 9020 to discuss.
Badenoch & Clark is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Badenoch & Clark is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a registered Disability Symbol User.