Deputy Night Manager
You will support the Night Manager and Transport Manager to achieve accurate packing, accurate delivery and on time delivery within the agreed budgets.
- Management of the night operation in the absence of the Night Manager.
- Accurate receipt and input of information relating to all goods received.
- Accurate packing of all newspaper and magazine product productively.
- Management of retailer claims to minimise waste.
- Accurate delivery of all newspapers and magazines using the tracking process.
- On time delivery to all retailers based on recommend delivery times.
- Management of all 'Returnable Product' to the Returns department
Knowledge and Skills
- Previous experience in a time sensitive environment
- Previous experience of supervising or managing a team including training and development
- Previous experience of health and safety standards
- Achieving KPIs and targets
- Proven experience of supervising or managing a team including training, motivation and development (developing people)
- Ability to prioritise and delegate work for immediate team (enthusing teams)
- Ability to build relationships within the immediate team and wider business (impact and influence)
- Ability to solve problems using own initiative (making business decisions)
- Ability to make decisions based on logic and interpretation of fact (making business decisions)
- Proven ability in identifying new ways of working (leading change and innovation)
- Basic PC skills
- Good attention to detail in order to ensure KPIs are met (getting the job done)
Apply for Deputy Night Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly