Contact Centre Manager
Contact Centre Manager - Customer Service , 6 Months Contract, Solihull
Pontoon has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Contact Centre Manager that is used to working with a fast moving environment. The Successful consultant will need to have experience within managing a Call Centre and have previous experience within Customer Service.
** This position does require working shift patterns and some weekend hours **
- Contact Centre experience essential
- Previous experience of managing a Call Centre and Team Leaders
- Inspirational leader with proven ability of motivating & engaging teams
- Ability to lead a team through rapid growth and change.
- Positive Can Do Attitude and the ability to embrace
- Lead others through change as the Smart Centre evolves to become best in class.
- Outstanding communicator with the ability to influence at all levels
- Proven ability of leading people, process & systems change
- Analytical - able to analyse and interpret complex operational & management data
- Computer literate - intermediate understanding of MS Office Applications
- Financially aware
- Flexible, adaptable & able to work under pressure to exacting standards
- Experience of utilities is preferred
- Leadership, development & management of the multi-channel Smart Centre operation, creating a team environment that inspires delivery of exceptional performance.
- Work in collaboration with the Centre Coach/Trainer to ensure all Centre team members receive training and coaching to build their knowledge and confidence to inspire the delivery of exceptional customer service.
- Execute & optimise the business resource plan to ensure consistent delivery of the standards of service.
- Design, develop & implement performance targets & manage performance against these, initiating timely action to address shortfalls.
- Ownership & development of Smart Centre policies & procedures, identifying & implementing improvements that enhance the customer experience & drive business value.
- Manage the investigation and resolution of complaints for Customers and their consumers in line with industry standards, taking personal ownership for the resolution of escalations.
- Manage the impact of wider business change on the Smart Centre operation, ensuring high-levels of staff engagement.
- Develop customer relationships that inspire confidence and result in outstanding customer satisfaction results.
- Ownership of the Contact Centre business continuity plans & wider business engagement in respect of this, ensuring regular reviews & tests.
- To work collaboratively with wider stakeholders on improvement, change & best practice sharing initiatives.
** Travel is required for the position **
For more enquires please contact-
If you feel you have relevant skills for the role then simply attach an up to date CV and click apply now.
Applicants should show all skills on their CV.
Apply for Contact Centre Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly