Contact Centre Manager
Contact Centre Manager - Customer Service , 6 Months Contract, Solihull
Pontoon has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Contact Centre Manager that is used to working with a fast moving environment. The Successful consultant will need to have experience within managing a Call Centre and have previous experience within Customer Service.
** This position does require working shift patterns and some weekend hours **
- Contact Centre experience essential
- Previous experience of managing a Call Centre and Team Leaders
- Inspirational leader with proven ability of motivating & engaging teams
- Ability to lead a team through rapid growth and change.
- Positive Can Do Attitude and the ability to embrace
- Lead others through change as the Smart Centre evolves to become best in class.
- Outstanding communicator with the ability to influence at all levels
- Proven ability of leading people, process & systems change
- Analytical - able to analyse and interpret complex operational & management data
- Computer literate - intermediate understanding of MS Office Applications
- Financially aware
- Flexible, adaptable & able to work under pressure to exacting standards
- Experience of utilities is preferred
- Leadership, development & management of the multi-channel Smart Centre operation, creating a team environment that inspires delivery of exceptional performance.
- Work in collaboration with the Centre Coach/Trainer to ensure all Centre team members receive training and coaching to build their knowledge and confidence to inspire the delivery of exceptional customer service.
- Execute & optimise the business resource plan to ensure consistent delivery of the standards of service.
- Design, develop & implement performance targets & manage performance against these, initiating timely action to address shortfalls.
- Ownership & development of Smart Centre policies & procedures, identifying & implementing improvements that enhance the customer experience & drive business value.
- Manage the investigation and resolution of complaints for Customers and their consumers in line with industry standards, taking personal ownership for the resolution of escalations.
- Manage the impact of wider business change on the Smart Centre operation, ensuring high-levels of staff engagement.
- Develop customer relationships that inspire confidence and result in outstanding customer satisfaction results.
- Ownership of the Contact Centre business continuity plans & wider business engagement in respect of this, ensuring regular reviews & tests.
- To work collaboratively with wider stakeholders on improvement, change & best practice sharing initiatives.
** Travel is required for the position **
For more enquires please contact-
If you feel you have relevant skills for the role then simply attach an up to date CV and click apply now.
Applicants should show all skills on their CV.