Business Support Assistant
About the role:
We are looking for an Business Support Assistant to support in a variety of administration functions within our sales centre operation in Worcester. This is will be on a 18 month fixed term contract.
This is a varied role allowing you to support the department with various tasks including data input, letter writing and note taking. Typically you will be handling queries via email and telephone, previous experience of office based administration would be useful. You will need to be able to deal efficiently and professionally with both internal and external customers using your judgement and the resources available to you.
In addition to the duties and responsibilities listed, you may be required on occasion to perform other duties assigned by the supervisor/manager. This job description is a guide to the duties and responsibilities of the post but is not exhaustive.
- To provide a professional and efficient first point of contact for internal and external customers.
- Ensuring all telephone and email enquiries are successfully resolved in a timely manner
- Liaise with other departments as and when required.
- Support & actively assist in developing an overall Centre of Excellence
- Previous experience in an administrative role would be useful
- To build relationships within the immediate team and customers to ensure deadlines are achieved
- Ability to solve problems in a logical way within the role remit
- Able to prioritise workload and use a proactive approach in order to ensure all enquiries are dealt with
- Able to give, receive and repeat clear instructions from customers
- Awareness of customer service standards and desire to meet them
- Good attention to detail to ensure all targets are achieved
- Basic PC skills
Apply for Business Support Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly