Inbound Customer Service Advisor
Adecco is looking to recruit skilled Customer service/Inbound sales advisors for our client based in Peterlee.
The ideal candidates will have exceptional rapport building and customer service skills. You will be expected to quickly understand the customer's requirements in order to offer the best product and services for them.
In return you can expect a forward thinking culture and progressive environment with great on site facilities, excellent rates of pay including a monthly bonus scheme, and much much more.
Responsibilities and duties of this position include:
* Operative effectively with in a contact centre environment
* Answering call's in the new claims team
* Provide a warm and friendly point of contact
* Build an instant rapport with customers
* Understand the nature of the claim and use questioning skills to offer the best products for the customer.
* Communicate the benefits of products & services
* Accurate record keeping and data entry
Essential Skills & Experience
* Previous customer service experience from within either a contact centre, retail or hospitality environment.
* Full UK driving licence (we will consider applicants who have passed their theory test but not yet sat the practical driving test)
* Knowledge of selling products or services
* Ability to work to targets
* I.T literate and competent in using in house systems
* Maintaining high standards of professionalism
* Presenting a friendly & polite manner
* Consistent delivery of quality & attention to detail
* Enthusiasm for customer service & satisfaction
Our clients opening hours are 07.00am until 21.30pm. You will be working 37.5 hours per week, 5 days out of 7.
Full induction training and development plan will be put in place to help you make the most out of this great opportunity.
Please note that you must be able to pass a basic disclosure (CRB check) for this role.
For more information or to arrange an interview contact us today.
The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an equal opportunities employer
Adecco is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.