Contact Centre Agents - Immediate Start!
Office Angels are working with a highly established company within the housing sector who are looking to recruit several Contact Centre Agents to work within their vibrant and busy call centre.
- Taking a high volume of inbound calls from tenants of the housing association
- Taking accurate and detailed messages to pass on to various departments
- Logging tenants details and updates onto the internal database
- Providing a strong and consistent customer service to each caller
- Upholding the Association's policies and ethics
The skill set and experience required:
- Contact Centre/Call Centre experience
- Ability to multi-task i.e talk and type
- Strong IT skills
This role is a temporary position in the Bromley area therefore need immediate starters ONLY.
Working with Office Angels on a temporary assignment - you will be entitled to the following fantastic benefits:
- Weekly pay
- Annual leave entitlement
- Pension package
- Regular contact with Recruitment Specialists
Due to the high volumes of applications that we receive we are only able to make contact with successful applicants. Should you not hear back from us within 3 - 5 working days unfortunately you have been unsuccessful.
Office Angels are an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Apply for Contact Centre Agents - Immediate Start!
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly