Customer Service Representative
They are currently looking to recruit an enthusiastic and experienced Customer Service Representative to join their team in North London. You will be working closely with the other team members to ensure total customer satisfaction.
Job responsibilities -
* Communicating with customers via telephone
* Issuing refunds
* Resolving customer issues with initial communications, ensuring customer satisfaction
* Ordering office supplies
* Keeping accurate records of correspondence with customers and noting trends in enquiries
If you are interested then please see below for more information on how to do so, but before you do please ask yourself the following -
* Do I have the skills and experience required for this role?
* Am I ready to make this role my own to help drive the brand forward?
Salary will be between £18k-£20k depending on experience.
Hours - Monday to Friday - 09:00am - 17:30.
HOW TO APPLY
This role is an immediate start so please apply online (attaching your CV) as soon as possible. Please be advised that due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to each application individually, please be assured that we will contact all applicants selected for interview. If you do not hear from us within 7 working days, then please assume your application has been unsuccessful at this stage and we wish you all the best in the search for your next role. Adecco are an equal opportunities employer.
Adecco is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.