Treasury Specialist, Recovery and Resolution, PRA, 6 months Lon
Treasury Specialist, Recovery and Resolution, PRA, 6 months London
Tier One Investment Bank is looking to appoint an Experienced Treasury focused Professional to work on a regulatory submission to the PRA on a 6 month contract in London
Treasury Specialist, Recovery and Resolution, London, 6 months
Overview of business area or project:
The Recovery and Resolution Office (RRO) is a department within Treasury responsible for interpreting and communicating Recovery and Resolution Planning requirements and best practices throughout the firm and promoting the integration of these requirements in the bank's operational processes. This role is for a RRO Analyst to work on the UK Solvent Wind Down (SWD) Analysis project, reporting to the EMEA Head of Recovery and Resolution Office. The role will primarily support the efficient production of the SWD Analysis for the UK Investment banking subsidiaries including understanding the context of SWD in Recovery and Resolution Planning.
The role requires a thorough understanding of investment banking products and the ability to work closely with a number of key internal stakeholders. Specifically the role requirements are:
- Research and produce SWD content for the Bank's response to regulators as part of a central team, including the preparation of financial data
- Update SWD report according to the regulations in place (including input data scope and validation, interpretation of business strategies and quality assurance)
- Manage relationships with Senior Stakeholders and data providers
- Ensure that deadlines are met with a high quality delivery of a regulatory submission
- Work to improve the SWD reporting capabilities such that SWD analysis can be produced in shorter time frames in line with the BoD and PRA's expectations
- Perform a review and challenge of information received from internal stakeholders to maintain the quality of regulatory deliverables.
Challenges Contractor will be facing in this role:
The candidate will be required to have a good understanding of investment banking and products and be able to understand key concepts of a solvent wind down in a short time frame. This is a complex project and the candidate will need to provide solutions to issues that arise as part of this project. They need to have the maturity to deal with a number of senior stakeholders and be good at communicating both verbally and through written language.
Essentials Skills and Qualifications:
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
If you wish to apply for the above position, please call me on 01782 558067 or email on martin.boulton @ pontoonsolutions.com
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 24 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly. Adecco is an employment consultancy and operates as an equal opportunities employer.