Graduate* Office Assistant
WOW FACTOR: An AMAZING Graduate* Office Assistant role has become available in an exceptional Insurance company in the heart of the City. This role is perfect for someone looking for their first job in the City and looking for career and progression opportunities. Our client is looking for a professional, well presented, friendly candidate who is able to give 5* customer service.
JOB ROLE: Graduate* Office Assistant
HOURS: 8.30am - 5.30pm
SALARY: £17,000-£18,000*Depending on experience
LOCATION: City Of London
CULTURE: Extremely friendly, innovative, professional and very hard working.
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT EXCLUSIVE TO:
- Respond to all enquires from clients and customers via telephone, email and written correspondence.
- General adhoc administrator duties including filing, scanning, printing and binding
- Ensure all data is accurately recorded and followed up
- Provide telephone support to other areas of the business
- To participate in ad hoc projects
- Ensure reports are submitted in a timely manner
- Make sure the reception area is kept clean and tidy at all times, replacing magazines, ect.
- Regular checks around the reception area and office
- Provide 5* customer service when on the reception desk, meet and greet all visitors that come into the building and answer any queries they may have
- Order stationary, and help the office manager with administration duties when necessary.
- Book meeting rooms and make sure they are stocked up with refreshments
- Deal with all the incoming and out going post
- Arrange transport for clients, booking taxis
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED:
- Educated to Degree level or Equivalent Graduate*
- Experience within an office environment of customer service role is essential
- Must have strong attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and ability to speak to customers and clients comfortably.
- Be able to work on own initiative.
- Be able to work under pressure, and work to tight deadlines.
- Excellent Grammar and written skills.
- Must be Professional, Confident, friendly and well presented
If this company and position appeals to you then please apply your CV on-line. Advertised by Office Angels, City branch Please note that due to a high volume of response Office Angels receive; only successful candidates will be contacted For the purposes of the Regulations, please note that Office Angels in the provision of these services will be operating as a recruitment agency. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Apply for Graduate* Office Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly