Graduate Client Associate / Waterloo
GRADUATE / WATERLOO
GRADUATE / E-COMMERCE
GRADUATE / CLIENT ASSOCIATE
Our client, based in Waterloo, manages exclusive perks, benefits, rewards and recognition for over 70% of the Fortune 1000.
Working with thousands of benefits departments worldwide, lets them pinpoint the biggest challenges companies are facing and share the best solutions for all.
Their mission is to provide distinct member savings to employees at work in partnership with corporate HR departments.
They allow their partners to create deeper bonds with employees at Fortune 1000 companies by giving premium offers. They are well known for driving new, high-valued customers with high brand loyalty.
Customer Experience Associate
- Handle and resolve customer queries via email and phone
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries to ensure SLA's are met
- Provide an outstanding customer service and go the extra mile for the customers
- Work with the product teams to develop and enhance products
- Communicate and collaborate with internal departments to improve the overall customer experience
- Assist the customer experience team with daily administrative duties
- Ability to respond to ad-hoc requests and multitask
- Use initiative and judgement calls to make decisions
- Strong written, oral and interpersonal communication skills
- Exceptional organisation and time management skills
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Passion for helping others
MUST BE DEGREE EDUCATED.
POSSIBLE WEEKEND WORK INVOLVED.
If you feel you could be a positive contribution to their team, please apply now!
My client is looking to interview as soon as possible! This will be an immediate start!
Advertised by Office Angels, London Bridge branch
Please note that due to the high volume of response Office Angels receive; only successful candidates will be contacted.
For the purposes of the Regulations, please note that Office Angels in the provision of these services will be operating as a recruitment agency.
Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.