Project Technician (6 Month Contract)
You will get the opportunity to work with a variety of products such as liquid nitrogen, dry ice and biological samples. This is a great opportunity for a candidate who has an interest in bio science and enjoys working in an a process driven environment.
* Assemble sample collection kits according to strictly defined specifications.
* Manage stock levels of kit materials and packaging components.
* To undertake labelling procedures of biological samples or pharmaceutical products at all temperatures, including low and ultra temperatures.
* Ensures all job related paperwork is correct, error free and completed in real time.
* To effectively communicate in a timely and comprehensive manner.
The successful candidate will have:
* Experience within a warehouse or production environment would be preferable.
* Good numeracy and literacy skills.
* Good standard of English, verbal and written.
* Good attention to detail.
* Ability to work under pressure.
Although not essential, the following skills and experiences would be preferred:
* Working within a GMP environment.
* Experience of working within biological/ pharmaceutical supplies.
* Experience of working within clinical packages.
* Full clean UK driving license.
* 3-4 weeks training before moving onto the full time hours position as per above
* All areas (except the freezer) have both ambient and chill sections and you will be expected to work in both. (Correct PPE provided along with extensive training)
* You will be required to work overtime according to operational needs which are paid at time and a half.
Working hours will be Monday to Friday- 07:30am- 16:30pm.
Adecco are an equal opportunities employment agency
Adecco is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.