Temporary DT Technician
Office Angels are working with a school who urgently require support in their Design Technology department for a Design Technology Technician. It is an on-going temporary assignment starting ASAP.
- Hold responsibility for the DT displays
- Setting up art exhibitions
- Preparing learning resources
- Monitoring stock levels and equipment
- Photocopying worksheets & creating gallery packs
- Submitting data into departmental record system
- Enhanced DBS check (to work within schools)
- Proficiency in DT specific machinery
- Knowledge of software such as CAD and Adobe
Working with Office Angels on a temporary assignment - you will be entitled to the following fantastic benefits:
- Weekly pay
- Annual leave entitlement
- Pension package
- Regular contact with Recruitment Specialists
Due to the high volumes of applications that we receive we are only able to make contact with successful applicants. Should you not hear back from us within 3 - 5 working days unfortunately you have been unsuccessful.
Office Angels are an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Apply for Temporary DT Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly