Senior Antenna Engineer
Competitive £ & Benefits
RF / Defence / Electronics / Antenna
I'm currently recruiting for a Defence company who specialise in the development of Electronic Warfare Systems based in Bedfordshire who are looking for a Senior Antenna Engineer to join their programmes department.
Some of the key responsibilities for the role are:
* Make engineering decisions within own sphere of responsibility and delegated authority.
* Provide help and direction to less experienced team members.
* Manage own elements of Engineering work package.
* Take responsibility for contributing to team planning, risk management, quality and HSE.
* Set targets for and manage own development with line manager.
* Seek and share good practice and knowledge to continuously improve own practices.
* The detailed design and development of antenna / radome & microwave components
The role is paying a very competitive salary inline with market rates, plus some industry leading benefits.
If you'd like to hear anymore about the above position then please reply to this advert with an up to date copy of your CV and a contact number for me to give you a call to discuss in some more detail, or if you know someone who might be interested then feel free to pass my details on to them.