Graduate Deployment Engineer
Graduate Deployment Engineer, Linux, SQL, Java, Python, Cambridge £market rate + juicy benefits package.
An award wining and dynamic Software House that was created by leading academics with exceptional mathematical backgrounds. Their first class technology has paved the way in managing data on an unprecedented level and therefore the company has attracted much attention.
The company culture is fun and rewarding operating in modern working premises. They offer regular social outings which can range from bowling to punting, team lunches and just as a reminder they are developing world class software with a top management team leading them.
What type of candidate are we looking for?
- Someone that is excited about learning new technologies.
- A degree from a top tier University in a scientific, mathematical, physics or engineering subject.
- Familiar with Linux, Source Control, SQL, and it would be useful if you have knowledge of Java or Python although this is not an absolute essential but having some idea of Software Development would be useful.
- The ability to handle multiple projects and enjoy solving complex problems.
- Excellent attention to detail plus a good comprehension of computers and technology.
- This role would suit someone not looking to become a coder.
- No industry experience is required but someone that has operated in a technical sector would be advantageous.
A typical day as Graduate Deployment Engineer, Linux, SQL, Java, Python role:
- Assisting customers with the deployment and providing live support.
- Being involved with the development, science and other teams to ensure the companies core product is built and implemented on time for clients.
- Some possible travel to client sites now and again.
- Learning about a fascinating field that requires the brightest minds.
Applications for Graduate Deployment Engineer, Linux, SQL, Java, Python,
If the above opportunity sounds of interest please send your CV Please be assured that your CV will be treated in the strictest confidence and we would always speak to you before discussing your CV with any potential employer.
Computer People are operating as an Employment Agency. Computer People are an equal opportunities employer
Keywords: Linux, SQL, Java, Python,