Graduate Java Software Engineer
Graduate Java Software Engineer - Mathematics, Astrophysics, Science, PhD, BSc, MSc, Post-Doc, Engineering, Cambridge, £market rate+ attractive benefits
An outstanding chance for a Graduate Java Software Engineer to excel in their career with a top class Software House that are developing ground breaking technologies for a company that have grown organically over the years but are now ready to drive the company to new heights in a much talked about area who are heavily involved with rapidly growing areas such as Machine Learning.
What can this client offer you as a Graduate Java Software Engineer?
- Ground breaking technologies that have become a major player in technology.
- Being trained and working alongside some very clever academic professionals.
- Competitive salary, fun benefits and team outings.
- Pleasant working conditions in an up to date atmosphere.
- Mathematically challenged in a variety of ways.
The ideal candidate for the Java Software Engineer:
- Graduate Java Software Engineer - Mathematics, Astrophysics, Science, PhD, BS, MSc, Post-Doc Engineering.
- knowledge of programming in Java and you must be able to provide examples on your CV along with any other technologies that you may have.
- A degree with a 2.1 or above in Computer Science, Astrophysics, Physics or Mathematics from a top ranking university and strong A-Level grades too plus outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Ambitious with a desire to achieve high results with excellent mathematical abilities.
- Experience or some knowledge of Databases and some understanding of Cloud technologies would be beneficial but is not essential.
- Must have excellent attention to detail, passionate about technology and able to organize your own workload.
- Graduate Java Software Engineer - Mathematics, Astrophysics, Science, PhD, BS, MSc, Post-Doc Enginee
How challenging and interesting is the Graduate Java Software Engineer role?
- Collaborating with the team to design and develop working on multiple exciting projects.
- Working on the full Software Developments Cycle from beginning through to completion, being responsible for supporting code and working on custom modules.
- Working together with other departments on new features including specification, development, QA and finally deployment.
- Creating new ideas for future technology developments and having a thirst for the latest technologies / software.
Applications for the Graduate Java Software Engineer role:
If the above opportunity sounds of interest please send your CV Please be assured that your CV will be treated in the strictest confidence and we would always speak to you before discussing your CV with any potential employer.
Computer People are operating as an Employment Agency. Computer People are an equal opportunities employer
Keywords - Java, Mathematics, Astrophysics, Science, Engineering, PhD, Cloud, MS, BSc, Graduate