Danish Games Tester
We are urgently looking for speakers of Danish to work as part of our LQA (Linguistic QA) team, helping to test a great PC and mobile game for a fantastic client. This role will be based near Kew, London.
** This work is to start 3rd January and will last 10 weeks.**
Your main tasks will include:
- Testing games on a PC and mobile device for Danish linguistic content
- Bug reporting and regression testing
- Daily communication with project team and project lead
- You must be a speaker of DANISH and be fluent in English
- Ideally you have background with software or games testing, or a background in translation
- Must be proactive and able to learn quickly
- An interest in games is highly appreciated, and experience with translating games would be wonderful
- A keen eye for detail and a passion for quality
If you believe that you have the knowledge and expertise we are looking for, please apply now. Successful applicants will be requested to take a test before being interviewed.
Training will be provided for suitable candidates.
Please apply now!
Adecco is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.